Sunday 27 May 2012

Character: Kyouku


This character is not mine, but it is a favorite I wanted to highlight for anyone who may be interested.
I think this character is fucking hilarious. When she kicks, she squirts, instead of a throw move, she sits on her opponents face and cums, and a special move she has is to inject her opponents with something, then suck them off while a small child fucks her from behind. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not condoling rape or pedophilia, I am not for it, and I do think it is both sick and very wrong... but in a video game of fighters like this, it's harmless fun and can be laughed at. I think this character is so fucked up that it's awesome.

This character and many more nude and perverted characters can be found here.
http://www.betmark.it/Videogames/Mugen/Chars/Chars.html

No comments:

Post a Comment